- Riders will be judged for control, style and form.
- Scores will be determined by the contestant's performance and the bull's effort, for a total score of up to 100 points…50 for the bull, 50 for the rider.
- There is a 2-go-round for a combined score. If there is a tie, there will be a buck off. The bull will be turned up until the contestant gets loose. The contestant who stays on the longest wins. If there is still a tie, the judges will choose the better ride to be the winner.
- Contestants must use a single-hand hold.
- Riders must wear bikini top or bra and blue jeans or long pants. Hats and chaps are optional.
- Touching the bull or yourself with your free hand will result in disqualification. NO DISROBING WILL BE TOLERATED…YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED FROM FURTHER COMPETITION.
- The purse for the weekly qualifications will be $200: $100 for 1st place, $50 for 2nd place, $30 for 3rd place and $20 for 4th place.
- Riders must earn winnings of $250 to qualify for the finals. No rider may win more than $500 during qualifications.
- The grand prize Jim Beam Harley Davidson
883 Sportster Motorcycle will be awarded to the winner of the finals after we have 10 girls qualified (exact date to be announced).
Download PDF copy of the Contest Rules